Thank you for your interest in the adidas Group. You can use links on the left to discover more about our brands.
Have additional questions not addressed here? Contact us through our social networks:
For general inquiries please click here.
adidas Group Global Headquarters
1. Where can I search for jobs?
2. Do I have to apply online, or can I send in a paper copy of my CV?
Unfortunately, our current process requires CVs to be uploaded to our careers center for corporate office-based positions. This is due to data protection laws that protect you and your information.
3. What types of documents do you accept?
We accept Word, PDF, jpeg, and GIF files up to 5 megabytes each.
4. Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes, but we recommend that you keep your applications to one focused area. Think about the positions that you are applying for and ensure that you have the relevant skills and experience required for those positions.
5. If I want to apply for more than one position, do I need to upload my CV to each one?
Yes, but once you have loaded your profile in to the system, this only takes a moment.
6. What is the process once I have applied?
Initially, our Human Resources department will review your CV; due to the high volume of applications, this can take up to two weeks. During this time, the Human Resources team will either contact you to discuss your application further or will let you know that on this occasion you have not been selected. This notification will be an automated reply from our careers center. At this stage of the process, it is not possible to give further feedback as to why you have not been selected. If, following a conversation with Human Resources, they feel you meet the required criteria, they will discuss your CV with the line manager. Following this you will either be notified that we will not continue with the application, or we will contact you to speak with the Line Manager via Skype, video conference, or in person.
7. When I log in to my profile, I see my status says "Under Consideration." What does this mean?
This means that our Human Resources team or the Line Manager is reviewing your CV. This process can take up to two weeks to complete, due to the high volume of applications we receive.
8. I have completed a search and there are no positions that are suitable for me right now. What can I do?
You can set up search agents once you have set up or logged into your career profile right from the search page to receive notifications about positions that match your criteria when they become available.
9. Can I change my CV once I have applied to a position?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove or change your CV once you have completed the application process. If you remove your CV from a completed application, the system will classify you as "withdrawn" and will not allow you to reapply. If this happens, you should contact the local Human Resources team who should be able to help.
10. How can I find positions for brands that sit within the adidas Group umbrella?
All of our adidas Group brands are advertised here.
11. Where do I find retail store positions?
The senior store positions will be advertised here and in stores. Sales Associate positions in select locations are advertised here and all others are advertised in our stores.
12. What is the application process for Retail store positions?
For senior positions, please upload a CV to the position here. For Sales Associate positions, apply online for selected locations or complete an application form in one of our stores.
1. What is the assessment and selection process?
Each position has different skill set requirements, so our assessment process varies from role to role. All candidates in the application process for a particular position will be assessed in the same way to ensure that the process is fair and transparent. Some of our assessment methods include online ability or skills tests, such as numerical reasoning or verbal aptitude testing; an interview, face to face or via Skype or video, depending on location; an Assessment Center visit in which you will undertake a number of individual and group tasks and exercises. Prior to the assessment date, your Human Resources contact will advise you which method of assessment you will go through.
2. Do I need to speak German to work at the Germany HQ?
Worldwide, the business language of adidas Group is English. In some positions, there will be a requirement to speak the local language. If this is the case, it will be stated in the job listing.
3. Do I need to have experience in the sports or fashion industries?
No, not in all positions; however, a passion for sports and/or fashion is a must.
4. What do you look for in candidates?
Besides functional skills, we look for candidates who understand and believe in our brand values, have passion for what we do, who are innovative, and who never give up.
1. What types of career opportunities can I expect working for the adidas Group?
We are committed to growing the talents of our employees. We advertise all of our positions internally before they are advertised externally. All employees are encouraged to apply for new roles, either within their current department or in a new department or functional area.
2. Can I apply for a position within the adidas Group but in a different location?
As a global organization, it's important for us to allow employees the opportunity to work overseas. This not only helps us to support the career growth of our employees, but it also allows us to have diverse and culturally rich teams.
3. Does the adidas Group support employees who want to gain a professional qualification?
In most countries, we do offer support to employees who wish to obtain a professional qualification as long as it is relevant to the job role being performed. The local Talent Management team will be able to advise you of the policy in the location in which you are applying.
4. What kind of training and development opportunities do you offer?
adidas Group is a performance-driven company. We reward high performers with structured training programs that are delivered through a variety of media, including classroom learning, eLearning, mentoring, coaching, and practical situational learning.
1. In which countries do you operate?
adidas Group is a global organization with office locations all over the world. You can find further information on our locations and offices here.
2. How do I find positions in a country other than Germany?
All our positions across the globe are advertised here.
3. Do I need to speak more than one language?
A second language is always useful, but is not a prerequisite for most of our positions. Language requirements will be stated on the job listing.
1. How can I keep up-to-date with what's happening at the adidas Group?
Our social networks can keep you up-to-date with what's going on at the adidas Group. These can be found here.
2. I accidentally withdrew my application and now I cannot reapply. How do I get around this?
You will need to contact the local Human Resources team who should be able to help.
3. I have forgotten my password/login details. Who do I contact to have them reset?
You can do this directly from the sign-in page by clicking the forgotten username password button.
4. How should I prepare for my interview?
Research our organization and our affiliate brands. Know your CV, and think of practical examples of how you can meet the requirements of the job.
5. Can I apply for a position in a country in which I do not have a work permit?
In some instances, we will sponsor a work visa. Your local Human Resources contact will be able to advise you further.
6. Will adidas Group support my relocation if I accept a position in another country?
adidas Group will support relocation for some positions. Your local Human Resources team will advise you of the relocation policy before any offer is made.
7. What types of positions do you have available?
As a global organization with 40,000 employees, we have a vast range of positions available. Our core business areas are: Marketing, Sales, Product Design and Development, IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Legal.
8. What provisions do you make for candidates with disabilities?
Any reasonable adjustments that are required will be made to ensure that the assessment process is fair and that candidates with disability are not at a disadvantage. If you require special arrangements, please let us know before the date of your assessment.