Only when athletes have the best training and equipment can they compete at the highest level. Likewise, we believe that only when our people have the proper benefits and resources can they achieve their best. That's why we provide our full- and part-time employees with a generous, comprehensive, and individualized benefits package. Here is a sample of the premium benefits you can look forward to receiving while working for the adidas Group. *These benefits may vary depending on location and position.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drugs)
- Retirement Plans (Pension/401K)
- Supplemental Insurance (Disability/Life/Accident)
You can rest assured that the adidas Group total compensation package is effective in attracting and retaining top candidates and employees. Why? We compare our plans side-by-side with those offered by other companies and also listen to employees and new prospects for their reactions to our benefits package.
Vacation & FlexiTime
Our motto, "As few rules as necessary, as much flexibility as possible" also applies to our vacation policy. The adidas Group offers generous vacation & FlexiTime programs to ensure our employees can comfortably balance their work and life needs.
Learning & Development
"Fit for Today" and "Fit for Tomorrow" training courses are offered to equip employees with the skills necessary to perform in our constantly changing and competitive landscape. Our "Fit for Tomorrow" courses prepare our employees for their next adventure here within the Group-whether that's moving into a leadership position or taking on new global opportunities.
We also believe in doing things a little differently. In addition to the traditional benefits, adidas Group offers a unique and diverse range of perks that makes working here not just another job. *Perks vary by location.
- Personal trainers
- Onsite gyms
- Track and field, basketball, tennis and volleyball facilities
- Cross-Fit Facilities
- Discounted travel and organized sporting and adventure weekends
- Company-wide sporting events
- Opportunities to meet visiting athletes and celebrities
- Competitions and celebrations
- Tickets to world sporting events and games
- Product discounts for you, friends and family
- Free language courses
- Strong global career opportunities
- Full-service kitchens offering international cuisine (discounted rates for employees)
- Company cafes
- Remote connectivity and employee collaboration platforms
Balance & Community Involvement
- Adi Dassler Fund global volunteering opportunities
- Wellness support
- Daycare in selected locations
- Commuter Programs
- Bicycle share programs
It's not uncommon during lunch hour to find our employees engaging in their favorite sport at one of our athletic facilities. Or traveling to one of our 170+ locations worldwide for a business meeting. One thing is certain for adidas Group employees; we are always ready for an adventure, in life, in work and in giving back!